BP Gas Station

Sunday, June 25, 2006

I received this email from my mom the other day and I thought I would pass it on...and perhaps after reading this you will understand just where I get it from. :D


BEGIN EMAIL:

One day when I was driving to work, I got stuck at that light at Tampa Road and Forest Lakes. You know the one...it's the one with the BP Gas station on the corner.

Well, while I was waiting FOREVER for the light to change, all of a sudden, a whole swarm of about ten thousand bees covered the whole area! They were slamming into the windows of the car and it was really pretty scary! It was like watching The Birds (that Alfred Hitchcock movie).

I looked over at the gas station to see if anyone was outside pumping gas, but no one was. Thank goodness! I was SO THANKFUL that I was in the car with the windows up! I looked around to see what everyone else who was stopped at the light was doing, but they all seemed as amazed as I was.

When the light finally changed, the swarm seemed to dissipate - maybe the moving cars broke up their party. Whatever! I was so glad to get out of there!

When I got to work a few minutes later and parked the car, I noticed that there were tons of little yellow spots all over my car. BEE PEE!!! That's what I thought. Must've been the gas station - those bees thought that's where they were supposed to be!

I know you think I'm making this up, but I'm really not. I really happened that way and that's really what I thought!

Love,
Mom

0 shared their love:

 
Spreading Nina Love All Over the World - by Templates para novo blogger