Story of my life Part 9

Saturday, February 17, 2007

I woke up early and missed the train by 3 minutes. Go ahead, call me a hypocrite. It was raining! It could have happened to anyone!

I showed up to the Genki practice only 30 minutes late and enjoyed my time practicing and laughing. This play is going to be fantastic!

Afterwards, I went out with a couple of people where we all chatted until I met up with Erinn for another go at the bagel shop. *crossing fingers*

I walked in and instantly CBB asked, “are you Nina?” Yes, I am the weird stalker who sent you a creepy valentine. He then thanked me profusely and apologized for not calling because he was a “lazy boy”.

The story is long and not all that interesting. So to cut it short, the boy’s not gonna call me. I talked to a few girls way after the fact and someone said “doesn’t he have a girlfriend?” It would have been nice to know that before hand. “But, Nina! You never asked!” Whatever.

I went out with Erinn and took purikura. It’s a completely different experience when you’re not with a Japanese person! Ours came out totally weird! (and way smaller than we were expecting)

0 shared their love:

 
Spreading Nina Love All Over the World - by Templates para novo blogger