Story of my life Part 4

Monday, February 12, 2007

Thank the lord for this holiday!!! For whatever random reason, the Japanese holiday known as "replacement holiday" fell on Monday and I was so overjoyed to sleep in for once. I got up, cleaned the apartment and avoided the computer and my keitai which I was afraid would ring with CBB on the other end. By noon, and with a spotless apartment, I sat down in front of my machine and began troubleshooting it again. I figured out how to get internet connection but since its Linux, it seems that most websites do not support its browser so that left me with a worse connection than if I were behind the biggest parental firewall imaginable.


By 3 in the afternoon, I called up my other friend Monique and politely said "CAN I PLEASE COME OVER NOOOOOOW!!! I must get out of this *%&"# apartment!!!
I then spent a very lovely evening with her and a few friends eating Thai curry and watching Love Actually. Incidentally, I told Monique and company about my romantic valentine story. "Ohhh, CBB, yeah I know him. Like, everyone flirts with him."


Fantastic. She informs me that his name is Aki (I really like that name).


When the evening was over, I returned home to see a dark cloud hanging over my apartment. I came in, flipped it on and somehow managed my way to the dell help page. I chatted with a very nice man, Padmanabhan Ramaswam, who pretty much told me that there was no way around it. I was going to have to
reformat.


Oh god.

I thanked him and tried to reformat. I couldn't even do that right. I got back on the Dell chat line, this time with Salini Sood, and told him it was a no go. He told me a couple of different ways that I could reformat and I just needed to try. By this time, it was almost midnight. I tried his methods and not a single one worked. So I decided to go to bed sulking.

Progress on comp: internet
Call from CBB: no

0 shared their love:

 
Spreading Nina Love All Over the World - by Templates para novo blogger