IOA

Sunday, April 2, 2006


It’s absolutely amazing what I can do when I realize that I have no other choice. I’m completely ahead of schedule and I’m shocked at how easy it’s becoming for me to write my philosophy papers. Who knew BS could be so simple?!

So everything has been going pretty wonderfully. I’m getting my work done, I’m working and making money, hanging out with friends, reading some really good books despite their academic value, and playing Kingdom Hearts II!!! (<-- can’t stop playing!! I’m already 6 hours into it and I’ve had it for 4 days..woo [for anyone that can’t do that math, that’s a sad amount of hours. For having it for 4 days, I should be at least 20 or so into it. It should have at least broken into the teens! Just goes to show how busy I’ve been])

I’ve updated my photos page. Last night….well….Friday night we all went over to Islands of Adventure because SGA did their annual rent a theme park for the evening and opened it to only UCF students. I love UCF :)

So, the pictures are mostly of use standing in line for the Terradactyl ride in the Jurassic Park area. It was a 90 minute wait for about a minute of a ride. It was so much fun though. I’d do it all over again. We were using Christina’s camera and she and I both pack our digis in a sock because it’s smaller than a camera case. So that brown thing that we are all playing with is her camera sock. That camera made the evening worth every bit of the free ticket!

Soooooo, it’s pretty late and I can’t think of anything else to write about. I’m still waiting for JET and it’s truly killing me. I’m doing everything in my power to stop thinking about it. I'll knw by Monay…or Tuesday….we shall see….

I have good friends (^_^)

0 shared their love:

 
Spreading Nina Love All Over the World - by Templates para novo blogger