Get Over Yourself

Friday, April 7, 2006

So, the initial feelings of blah I was feeling before over being accepted by JET I think were just shock. I woke up this morning and with every passing minute I got more and more excited! I'm going to JAPAN!!! I'm graduating college and I'm outta here!!! FANTASTIC!!!

I hope everyone that passes me in the hallways wonders why I'm grinning like a lunatic. And then I hope it puts a smile on their faces too. (^_~)v


In other news (<-- I really like using that phrase...I think I'll continue, I really like it) I have been recognized formally at the lab. (-->)

Yesh, it's true, I rock at mini golf and I'm glad everyone can appreciate this fact (^w^)...

That's a horrible lie and everyone knows it. The truth of the matter is that I barely beat my manager at mini golf because we all suck miserably at it and in my gloating I told him that I should get a raise or something for it. Perhaps a certificate or recognition, anything would suffice. Then he turns to me and says something along the lines of "Nina, I as your manager, recognize that you beat me at mini golf" and I was satisfied. Then I came into work to see this! Not only did my manager sign it formally but so did his boss the big head honcho! I feel so special *tear*

Have I mentioned how much I love my job? Cuz I love it lots :D

2 shared their love:

Anonymous said...

誕生日おめでとう
I don't have your number anymore so hopefully this will do but have a great day and congrats again

Anonymous said...

so get this. i got a phone call while i was in LA on friday. i might be in japan sometime within the next year. singapore, europe, and australia, too. i hope it works out. best part is, i'd be getting paid for the traveling! if i make it out to japan, you'd better come see me!

 
Spreading Nina Love All Over the World - by Templates para novo blogger