Seeing With Happy Eyes

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

My mother has a little figuring by the door in the living room. It's of a woman in a long red dress with her hands up above her head and she's singing to the sky with the biggest smile on her face. My mom told me that when she saw it, she had to buy it because the woman was so joyous that you couldn't help but smile as well when you saw it.

It's true too. I'm not a big fan of the figurine myself but I know exactly what she's talking about. The woman looks genuinely happy.

There was a blog that I started reading right before I left for Japan. It was written by an ALT who had a gift for taking pictures. He was living in Hiroshima for only a year and the pictures he took were absolutely amazing. When I looked at them I saw Japan as it was in my mind. This beautiful perfect place where nature, warmth and calm were everywhere waiting for me with open arms. http://beninjapan.blogspot.com/

I found another photographer today who struck me the same way as that guy did. This guy happens to be Japan and I guess he just views his life in the most beautiful way. http://flickr.com/photos/underline/

These three things make sense to me. I can't explain what I'm thinking (I've been deleting sentence after sentence trying to explain it. I just can't) but I hope some of you get an idea of what's going on in my mind.

0 shared their love:

 
Spreading Nina Love All Over the World - by Templates para novo blogger