Hobbies

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I feel like all my time is spent on school. Thinking about school, working on lessons, blah blah.

Maybe it’s because the sun comes up at 6 and goes down at 6. I wake up early and get ready for work and by the time the sun goes down I feel like the day is already over which is not true. The truth of the matter is that I actually have a bit of free time in my schedule it’s just being spent on me and not on other things. I find more and more that I just want to go home and relax reading a book and listening to music. It’s not that I’m terribly uncomfortable during the day, it’s just that I’d rather be elsewhere doing me things.

As it stands, I have the English language class for an hour on Monday nights. I then have Tuesdays free and Wednesday is my busiest day with English club at Odochi, so I get home late and then an hour later I have my English conversation class until 9. Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and a lot of Sunday are all free. Sunday night I go out with Kae and stay the night at her place in Odochi.

Finally, the last bit that’s taking up my free time is the Largo students. I end up staying late after school to work with them.

I need a hobby where I can meet people. Maybe I can find a choir somewhere. The teacher I don’t like told me about how he was in two choirs…and it didn’t sound like a high school or college thing either. Maybe I should look into that. It would definitely help my accent a lot!

I want internet.

The mountains in Odochi are absolutely beautiful! They haven’t started changing colors yet but it’s just such a wonderful thing to look out the window and see mountains! I’ll admit though, the sunset is more beautiful on the coast more so than it is in the mountains. The sun more like hides than sets.

My favorite Target pants were a bit snug this morning. WARNING!!! Nina needs to lose some weight. I think I eat waaaaay too much here.

For example, there is a bag of these cracker things that I got in the first week I was here. The first time I bought them it took me three sittings to get through them. The second time, it took two sittings. Before I knew it I was eating a bag a day. I’m addicted to them. I’ll be sure to send some home too ;) The bags not that big btw. It’s only a dollar too! But I have no idea about the serving size.

0 shared their love:

 
Spreading Nina Love All Over the World - by Templates para novo blogger