Get Back!!

Friday, September 1, 2006

Alright, here's the first installment of past posts. I'll probably do this again when I finally get internet at my apartment. For right now, I'm blogging from Adam's house. He only lives down the street so I commandeered his computer complete with internet for a short time. I hope you guys enjoy and I hope this paints a better picture of my life here. It's not all hot weather.

In fact, today's weather was similar to late September in Florida....which means I'm totally screwed. It's gonna get cold!!!!

1 shared their love:

Anonymous said...

I did it! I finally read all your back postings...now what will I do with my life??? Oh yeah! Eagerly check your blog every 15 minutes for an update...

 
Spreading Nina Love All Over the World - by Templates para novo blogger