Anxiety

Tuesday, August 1, 2006

As to be expected, I am feeling quite anxious. It feels mostly like indigestion which makes it impossible to eat or sleep. Which is unfortunate because my parents are at my complete whim when it comes to food. Anything I ask for, they will make for me because these will be my last days eating in America. I really appreciate it but I unfortunately can not take advantage of it as much as I would like to. Besides not having an appetite, I actually don't know what food I'm going to miss most. I know I'm going to miss a lot of things here, I just have no idea what.

Two days to go.

Tomorrow is going to be my most difficult day, I think. It is a day that will be devoted to cleaning. Everything that I'm not taking has finally got to go. My room has to turn back into the guest room and my car has to be cleaned out. And I have to do it all in one day. Lord knows what I'm going to do with the things I want to keep but not actually take with me like all my books and DVDs. Sure they would be nice to take, but highly unnecessary.

I've thrown out so much of my things as it is!!! What more can I do! (throw out more)

Wednesday will be devoted to laundry and final packing. Then Thursday, I'm off to Miami!!!

For now, I'm going back to involuntarily starving myself.

0 shared their love:

 
Spreading Nina Love All Over the World - by Templates para novo blogger