I'm Losing Sleep

Thursday, August 3, 2006

Last night was the worst sleep of my life. I kept waking up thinking about things I needed to do. I was so tired last night that I thought for sure I would hit the pillow and be out but I was completely wrong.

Yesterday, I had plans to see Erin to say goodbye but she didn't tell me that she was coming over at 10:30am!!! I was surprised and she ended up actually packing all my things. I was a bit overwhelmed and was packing very sporadically. It made her annoyed so she just did it for me. It was much appreciated :)

I ended up with a lot of stuff that needs to be shipped separately. I guess it was unavoidable, but it's going to be so expensive!

Also, after today I lose a couple of things that I am going to miss dearly. I'll be leaving my cell phone here in the states as it will be completely useless in Japan. No worries, I'll get a cute keitai once I'm there, it'll just take a lot more time to figure out how to use it. I'll also be losing Internet. I don't know if I'll have wireless where ever I go, but we'll see. I think I'll keep writing posts and then put them up when I do get Internet, but we'll see. Something tells me that everything is going to get very hectic very fast and even if I do have time to write anything, I won't feel up to it.

0 shared their love:

 
Spreading Nina Love All Over the World - by Templates para novo blogger