Has Her Belly Button Fallen Off Yet?

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

New mothers can ask the strangest things. I went shopping with Sarajane yesterday and not only did she take forever to do anything, we also got stopped by different people asking questions about Emily. How's her belly button? My she has wavy hair! How cute. Eh, whatever.

I'm off to San Francisco for a week and a half. I'll be taking lots of pictures....probably.



She's sticking out her tongue for spite! I have over 150 pictures so far of the exact same thing: Emily. Only, she's not actually doing anything. She's just moving her eyes and every new position means another pictures. Or she moves her feet or hands. I'm serious, to the untrained eye, they look exactly the same.

0 shared their love:

 
Spreading Nina Love All Over the World - by Templates para novo blogger