End of Orlando

Friday, May 5, 2006

I graduate tomorrow at 2pm. Anyone can view it via live internet stream http://webcast.oir.ucf.edu/

I've been saying my goodbyes and I'm really sad to leave everyone. But I have another three months before I ship off to Japan so I hope to be back at least once before I go. Maybe for a party or two ;)

I set up a farewell party on Tuesday for everyone that I work with and any friends they wanted to bring. I was really impressed with the turn out. Pretty much everyone came and we all had such a good time!!!

When it was all said and done, I have a butt load of pictures to remind myself of the great friends that I've made here in Orlando at UCF. I'll miss everyone dearly (ToT)

Check out my photo album, I've updated!

0 shared their love:

 
Spreading Nina Love All Over the World - by Templates para novo blogger