Nina Got A Web Cam

Thursday, July 6, 2006

For all her cross continent communication needs












Just keep in mind that I can video chat with these things moving right along with me ;) That is, if I can figure out how to connect to a video chat in the first place *sigh*

The contest is coming along nicely...meaning that I've gotten a few good pictures. I've had a few people tell me that they are interested and are planning to participate but the clock is ticking and I don't see anything!!!

But ya know what, I would really be happy to have anyone's pictures, even late ones. Anyone can send them via Internet whether I'm in Florida or Japan. And I'm sure my students would love to see all of them :) (but that doesn't mean that I don't want them before I go! I want them so that I'll have something to show them on the first day)

I'm going to keep adding photos as I get them. If it doesn't say that I got them from anyone else, then they've been taken by me. As of right now, that's all of them.

0 shared their love:

 
Spreading Nina Love All Over the World - by Templates para novo blogger