Tag! You're it!

Sunday, January 29, 2006

We had a contest at work to see who could come up with the coolest new name tags. This is what I made:



I'm actually pretty proud of myself since I wasn't planning on doing one in the first place. It was just a whim because I was really bored. I have to give a big thanks to Kevin though because I really have no idea what I'm doing in Photo shop. Thank you Keviiiiiiin!!

Regardless of which name tag gets picked, I know one side's gonna look like this:



Two guesses for what it says.

In the end though, I think what Louis (the manager) is going to do is simply display all the name tags that were submitted and let everyone choose which one they want to wear. I'm totally wearing mine!!!!

1 shared their love:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome. Mine said Dan on one side and Chewy on the other. As in Chewbacca teh wookie. I think it was because 1) I was a big 'ol fat hairy guy and 2) because I made the best wookie noise. I don't know if I can still make that noise...

 
Spreading Nina Love All Over the World - by Templates para novo blogger