Ninjas can kiss my ass

Monday, January 2, 2006

Christmas is over. New Years is over (soon anyway). And in a week or so I'll be back in Orlando and not too soon afterwards, school will begin again. Finally. As much as I love the time off, I really enjoy going to my classes and learning and studying and kinda sorta stressing about whatever school related things I have to do. I'll miss it when I'm done but I'm excited for it to be my last semester as well. I'll never stop learning, though. It's just not me.

I've made a few changes to the site. Now, all the links should open in new windows. That's a cute little feature I've always loved. I've also put up a gallery. Check it out underneath the header "About me".

I just got back from Chicago and I had a great time. It was cold, which was the point, but it made me realize that I just don't know how to deal with that kind of weather! I'm a Florida girl. I'll always be one. I don't think I'll ever get used to the cold, especially when I'm in Japan next year with a space heater because there isn't any central heating. I really will die. You can bet I'll blog about it too ;)

I got everything I wanted this year for Christmas (go figure). Including my new digital camera! I'm not very good with taking pictures yet, but I'm sure to improve with practice. Check out my pictures and leave comments as you wish. I always enjoy them.

Peace! (^_~)v

0 shared their love:

 
Spreading Nina Love All Over the World - by Templates para novo blogger