Gobbledy Gook

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Currently listening to:
Death Cab for Cutie - Plans
Currently reading (just finished):
Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (trilogy)

My favorite song of the moment is DCFC's song called Marching Bands of Manhattan from their album Plans. Totally loving it! Just be happy that I don't post the lyrics and bore you all! (all two of my devoted readers...)

This Thanksgiving was fantastic! Despite there being an over abundance of food, we had hardly any left overs and by the second night, there was nothing left. It just goes to show how tasty my mom's cooking is. I hope to one day be that good, but it won't be any time soon.

Things are coming together nicely for the end of this semester. I am working on my third and final essay. As soon as I'm done with that (Friday) I will have three finals to study for. No sweat.

I have a job now at the SGA Computer Lab on campus in the Student Union. It's been a long time since I've really enjoyed my job...have I ever enjoyed my job? One that I got paid for? It's debatable.

I've also been watching the first season of Scrubs on the DVD set that I got this past weekend. Is it wrong that I think Dr. Cox is..... a huge slice of the beef cake? If you see his picture (which I will not post for your amusement) you'll think I'm nuts, but just watch a few episodes of Scrubs and then you'll know I'm nuts. (^_~)b

6 shared their love:

Anonymous said...

I see that I am conspicuously and suspiciously missing from the list of awesome weekend activities. Or that your grandmother is an awesome lady, well traveled and loved by many? And what of her tiny wormy dog? Did we ever find the source of Buddy Bear's tenacious butt rubbing? Will no one ever learn of the books that I read, or the boat trip we took that fateful day, where we were sucked under the waves and ruled as king and queen of the retention pond?

Anonymous said...

So where are did your photo's go?

NinaSama said...

My photos? Wanna sign your name? It took me a minute to read through that typo! So, where did my picutres go? Where are they? They haven't been developed cuz Nina doesn't have a digital camera. I gotta do it the ol' fashion way. Develop the film and scan it into the computer. Don't hold your breath, this could take years!

Anonymous said...

Dont be a cheapsk8 Photos

-------------------------
AWO

Anonymous said...

Yeah, cheapsk8...
=p

NinaSama said...

Now now, don't be rude to my loyal readers

 
Spreading Nina Love All Over the World - by Templates para novo blogger