がんばって!ニーナちゃん!!

Sunday, November 6, 2005

I stumbled upon my nameless self in the local newspaper last night. Personally I'm shocked but apparently it's old hat. If you're interested by all means read! I'm just the little blurb at the bottom that says:

"A Largo High graduate who is studying Japanese in college and plans to teach English in Japan helped found the Japanese Friendship Club."

Thank you Mrs. P for putting in my two cents while I'm away at college!

Its times like these that make me realize how many people are going to be watching me and what'll happen if I let everyone down. It's really very intimidating!

I have to keep reminding myself that I'm not doing this for anyone else but myself and that's what gotten me to where I am now. If I did this for approval or because I thought people would like it, then I wouldn't have made it this far... I feel like the worst part is behind me; the studying and the waiting. But truly, it's barely begun!

0 shared their love:

 
Spreading Nina Love All Over the World - by Templates para novo blogger