Dear Strong-buttons, Let's not mince words...I love you guys!

Monday, November 21, 2005

Yeah for me, I got a picture-o-me-self!

With Chrissy and Darcy. Christina's taking the picture or she would have been in it too. Yeah for short hair! Only more than 6 weeks later. It was cuter when it was shorter. Less big and flat on top. I don't know if I can do this whole thing of getting my hair cut every month and a half. I got it short thinking it would be easier to take care of! (It is easier to take care of, but at a price...about $40 each cut!!)

The shirt that I'm wearing is my special "Sew and Tell T-Shirt". I just recently got the Box Set for Ghost in the Shell. In the box was this really awesome shirt for the Stand Alone Complex with the laughing man logo ("I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes" -Catcher in the Rye). But the shirt was XL. I was swimming in it! But I really liked it and though I wouldn't have spent money on it had it not been in the box set, I decided to spend the money to have it altered. The story behind it makes it worth it's price. $30 later, I'm sitting with a super cute T-shirt and my friends! Totally worth it! I was so impressed with the seamstress at the "Sew and Tell" tailor place! (I'm sure you can tell why I picked it out of the others, I totally had the intention of showing everyone and watching their eyes grow when they hear how big it used to be. She must have cut yards off of the thing!)

1 shared their love:

Anonymous said...

Thats hella cute. Finally a real life image of you! Huzzah! More photos! Dan demands this!

 
Spreading Nina Love All Over the World - by Templates para novo blogger