He kissed her, little by little - Wicked pg 124

Monday, December 5, 2005

I can't remember what made me think about it this morning but there was a hilarious joke I found on the internet a few months ago. To my dismay I found that even though I saved the link, the joke itself has been taken down. Luckily for me, I'm cool enough that I accidentally saved it! WHOO! So, here is a funny joke for your enjoyment. Perhaps it will live on in eternity with my blog. I can only hope *sniffle*

From: http://sinfest.net/resistance.htm

Laughter is the face orgasm. When you laugh, the private organs must go, "What the heck was that? I thought we were in charge of fun!"

It must freak the ol' nads out. I imagine there's a running competition between the sex drive and the sense of humor. A battle between the funny bone and the boner. Which can cause more pleasure? The ha ha or the oo la la? Comedy or hot dripping sweaty naughty good times?

Which begs the question: After you share a big hearty laugh with someone--the kind that makes you convulse with nasal snort noises--do you still respect each other in the morning? Do you avoid each other, then bump into them at the water cooler and sheepishly go, "So. Things got weird, huh? I laughed. You laughed. One thing led to another..."

Ever look at someone and go, Man, I'd sure love to get together with that piece of funniness and laugh and laugh till milk shoots outta me. That person will make milk come out my nose over and over and over again. Ooh. Yeah. Tell me the one about the rabbi and the penguins, baby... Right there... Yeah... Ah! Ah! AH HA HA HA HA HA!
-T.

0 shared their love:

 
Spreading Nina Love All Over the World - by Templates para novo blogger