Calling All Comments

Friday, January 12, 2007

I've been trying to figure out why I have such a lack of motivation for updating recently. I mean...there's a lot of stuff I need to write about! But I really don't feel like doing it. I think the reason for this is that I've been getting the impression from...well, quite a few of you that no one's been reading this thing.

"Sorry Nina, haven't been keeping up with the blog. How ya been?"

Sound familiar?

So I need some reassurance that I'm not just writing to a giant void. I need to know that someone other than the anonymous Internet is reading this. If you're a friend of mine, an avid reader in Idaho or just passing through, please comment and let me know what you think. Am I even remotely interesting to anyone? I mean, I know my mom reads it...but I could just write emails to her if I really thought she was the only one reading!

2 shared their love:

Anonymous said...

I love you and am now up-to-date with all of your blogs...pshaw! like nobody reads this...plus i have mental comments but nothing i want to be read by the general public...maybe i should start sending you comment emails ;)

Unknown said...

Just to let you know, I have been reading....don't get much time to comment, but I always check in!

 
Spreading Nina Love All Over the World - by Templates para novo blogger