News Flash: PANTS

Friday, November 2, 2007

I was just going through the switch between summer and winter clothes when I came across my favorite Target pants that I stopped fitting into by October of last year thanks to the stress and over eating that was had in my early months here in Japan.

I decided to try them on just for giggles and guess what??!!??!?!

THEY TOTALLY FIT!!!

AND THEY'RE EVEN BAGGY!!!!


Just thought I'd let you in on that little update ;)

For now, it's back to studying. I have school culture days, international days, lessons, parties, and a Japanese Language Proficiency test to do before I go to Australia for Christmas! WHOO!

4 shared their love:

Anonymous said...

And you look TOTALLY WONDERFUL! (As usual.) :-) Love, mom

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I knew you could do it (^_~)

Unknown said...

Whoo Hoo!

Anonymous said...

That's so awesome, good for you!!! And you do look fabulous...OW! OW! OW! What's this about Australia for Christmas??? I think you need to send your good friend Jessica an email...

 
Spreading Nina Love All Over the World - by Templates para novo blogger